Please select appropriate amount. Deposits are non refundable. If needing to reschedule, please be sure to give at least 72 hours notice so we will be able to find someone to fill your spot. If you have further questions do not hesitate to message us or check the FAQ section as your question might be answered there. Please DO NOT leave a deposit without setting and confirming an appointment date first. Thank you!!
Q: Do I need to make a deposit to set an appointment?
A: YES. The reason for this is to ensure you are serious about getting tattooed as it goes toward the time to design the desired tattoo and to hold your spot for that particular day and time you are wishing to get tattooed. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A DEPOSIT IF YOU HAVE NOT REACHED OUT TO US FIRST AND HAVE A CONFIRMED APPOINTMENT DAY/TIME TO LEAVE A DEPOSIT FOR.
Q: How do I make a deposit?
A: If you are traveling in from out of state or long distance, for your convenience there is a PayPal button located at the top of this page. If you are local to the area we ask that you please leave a cash deposit.
Q: Can I pay for my tattoo via PayPal on this site?
A: No, the PayPal option is for deposits only. We like to only collect for work that has been completed therefore do not want to take more than the requested deposit amount ahead of time.
Q: Does my deposit apply to the total cost of the tattoo?
A: YES. The deposit will be held as long as you wish to have an appointment scheduled in the book and will be applied to the total cost of your tattoo upon the last session or completion of your tattoo. Please note that deposits are non-refundable as if you wish to discontinue work until the completion of your tattoo, that money will go toward compensating the artist for the work that had been done during your design process.
Q: Are deposits refundable?
A: NO. However if there has not been any design work for your piece and there is ample time to fill the spot you are wishing to vacate then most likely it can be refunded. Please note that if design work has been done, that deposit will go toward compensating the artist for their time spent designing your piece.
Q: Once leaving a deposit can I reschedule?
A: Absolutely. If something comes up, please be sure to give us no less than 72 hours notice so we may be able to fill your spot with another client. Please call the studio and either speak with us or leave a message. E-mail is not the best way to reschedule as we are not on it all the time and might miss your message and think you are coming in for your appointment. If you fail to receive a response from the shop, then most likely we did not get your message about cancelling, in which case upon appointment day if you are not here - regardless if you had e-mailed - your deposit becomes forfeit. It is your responsibility to ensure we are aware you cannot make your appointment, please be sure to let us know.
Q: Are deposits transferable?
A: YES AND NO.
If you wish to transfer your deposit to a different appointment day and time we can definitely do so as long as it falls within these guidelines.
You can lose your deposit by:
- Giving less than 72 hrs notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment as your spot may not be able to be filled in less notice. If you wish to schedule another appointment from here you will be asked to put down another deposit.
- Completely changing your design concept upon appointment day from everything that had been discussed in either a consultation or emails. What this means is you may have changes to your design itself, however please do not completely change your concept last minute as work will have been put into your original concept and that design time had been lost. To create a new concept design will require a new deposit.
- No call No show. If you do not show up for your appointment or have not contacted us with ample time before appointment day wishing to change your appointment you will lose your deposit. If you wish to set a future appointment you will be asked to leave another deposit. Please note that if you do this multiple times you will not be put back in the appointment book.
- Constant Rescheduling. Please do not constantly make appointments you are unsure you are able to keep. It is understandable things can come up, however if you continue to make appointments and cancel other clients that may have been more serious about getting tattooed on that day and time might not have the opportunity to as they thought that spot was booked and cannot change their plans once the spot opens up. It is unfair to them to miss out on an opportunity to get tattooed due to your continual uncertainty. **Please know that this applies to those individuals who give the minumum of notice and tend to do this EVERY time their appointment nears. We do understand that things come up and one or two times are acceptable, but no more than that. **
- Unclaimed Deposits Please do not leave your deposit with us without an appointment on the books to use just 'whenever'. We are not a bank and will hold onto them for up to 90 days (3 months). Anything after this where you wish to set an appointment will require a new deposit.
- Bulk Appointments For larger, multi session pieces we will typically schedule bulk appointments as a convenience to our clients to ensure they can get their tattoo completed in a timely manner. At times we tend to book up this is a great way to make sure there aren't months passing in between sessions. Appointments like this will have one deposit taken and unless that deposit has become forfeit it will apply toward every session until completion. Please note that although you have multiple appointments scheduled that consistent continual rescheduling will result in loss of your deposit as well and space will be made for clients who are more serious about getting their tattoo completed.
- Discontinuing Your Tattoo If design work has been done for your tattoo, and you choose to not continue until it's completion, then that deposit will be used to compensate the artist for their time they had spent designing your piece.
- Being a minor If you have set an appointment with one of the artists at the shop and you are a minor, you will not get tattooed before your 18th birthday despite parental consent. We do not tattoo minors, period. At this point we will retain the deposit for your appointment to go toward the artist and the time they have invested. If you wish to schedule another appointment for after you turn eighteen, you will need to leave another deposit.